cannot go liveview and cannot start playback

khem

I have a nikond3200 which i bought a few month ago ,my son just connect it to a computer and then remove all jack,then westartgetting a message cannot playback under current condition. I will be very grately if someone can help me ,i

Mike150

We really do need more details about how you're connecting to the computer (USB/Media slot) and what operating system it is using (Windows/Mac).
Assuming it's a windows system, I think you're getting the message from a program such as media player that sees the connection and is looking for music or videos.
If that's the case, you can cancel the message, and open Windows Explorer and search for the connection.

eidian

If the USB cable or wifi adapter are plugged in, you will not be able to start Live View. Took me a while to figure that out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

khem

He connect to an android tablette .and then disconnect all .we can take photo with the camera and are able to download the photo to my computer. But still when nothing is connected to the camera i g e t the message cannot go liveview under current camera condition and also cannot playback under current camera condition