Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 EX HSM - SOLD

Mestre

Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 EX HSM

Bought in May 2010, with original Sigma warranty, has original box and with all extras, lens in mint condition.

Free shipping worldwide

List Date: 7/10/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 EX HSM
--------------------------------------
SOLD

nikonites

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

Re: Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 EX HSM

Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 EX HSM

Bought in May 2010, with original Sigma warranty, has original box and with all extras, lens in mint condition.

Free shipping worldwide

List Date: 7/10/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 EX HSM
On Sale For: $675 + $0 Shipping

ga.aspx

Please clarify.. you advertise it as a Nikon 24-70 and then state you have the original Sigma Warranty?? What lens is it?

Pat in NH

riverside

To the best of my knowledge camera body/lens warranties are not transferable from the original purchaser. I read all that fine print stuff. Never owned a Sigma product so perhaps that's an exception?

riverside

I just took a look and Sigma is no different:

IMPORTANT! Please note: Registering your product does not require proof of purchase and must be based on the date of purchase. It will be assumed that registration information accurately reflects the information on the proof of purchase which will be required upon servicing of any/all products under warranty. This proof of purchase must show that the product was purchased new and from an Authorized Sigma dealer and is not transferable. If the information conflicts, information stated on the sales receipt will be deemed accurate and true and warranty will be assessed accordingly.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

I'll fix the title. Please provide pictures with your username and date visible in at least one photo.

BackdoorArts

Re: Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 EX HSM

Being a Sigma owner, and having used their warranty service, proof of purchase is not required to register, but it is absolutely required when you ship them your lens for service.

Mestre

I'm sorry for the confusion, it is my first add in the market place.

I even messed up in the date or purchase, it was May 2012 and lens is sold with original invoice from a Sigma autorized dealer. I'll include some pictures this weekend.

Mestre

I'm sorry for the confusion, it is my first add in the market place.

I even messed up in the date or purchase, it was May 2012 and lens is sold with original invoice from a Sigma autorized dealer. _LLM0440.jpg_LLM0439.jpg_LLM0438.jpg_LLM0437.jpg_LLM0436.jpg_LLM0434.jpg_LLM0432.jpg_LLM0431.jpg

Last edited: