Hi there, I'm Bryan from Kitakits Studio Inc in Edmonton Alberta

fotojack

Well, Bryan, it seems you have come to the right place. :) Welcome to Nikonites. I'm sure you'll find everything you need right here.

PS: No Oilers photo uploads please. ;) lol

Joseph Bautsch

Hello Bryan and welcome to the Nikonites Community. This is a great place to find friendly people who like to talk about photography and their Nikons.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Bryan, and welcome to the forum from a gal! Glad you're here . . . what are your specific photography interests?
We're a fun bunch of people to network with, and we actually do know quite a bit about our cameras and photography . . . and we have a great sense of humor!

Looking forward to seeing your photos on the forum and in the gallery!

Best Regards

Me and the wife just started on Photography this year and was crazy enough to invest on a Nikon D3S. Our Photography Interest at the moment is specific to Wedding Photography & a bit of Travel Photography too but I am open to any type of photography as I train my photographers here too from scratch..

Back then I was a photographer for beauty pageants at our University in the Philippines.

I just uploaded one picture on the forum now.. :)

I used a Nikkor 14mm-24mm Wide Angle Lens to take this shot.

silvertip

You are not crazy for purchasing the DS3. Welcome and i hope you find the info that you need. Nice pic of the Conservatory. Looking forward to more pics.

silvertip