what up everyone!

max50011

hello,

I'm new to the dslr photography scene and photography in general but I've always been intrigued by it, so hopefully I can improve my art here.

I do have a general question though. How do I add which camera I own under my name when I post something ?? Any help would be much appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

hello,

I'm new to the dslr photography scene and photography in general but I've always been intrigued by it, so hopefully I can improve my art here.

I do have a general question though. How do I add which camera I own under my name when I post something ?? Any help would be much appreciated :)

Just go into My Profile at the top right of this page. Then, on the left side of that page, scroll down till you find the equipment section. Fill it in and there ya go. :)

Welcome to Nikonites.

Bill16

Welcome to Nikonites! I think you'll really like it here. There is a lot of knowledgeable members here who are great to help us learn! :D

max50011

thx for the welcome!

i figured it would be in my profile but it isnt there :S i even tried control find, i swear im not blind lool

Bill16

Just goto the top of this page, click settings, then click edit profile, and scroll down towards the bottom and you should see what your looking for. :D

WhiteLight

It took me a couple of months to figure where it is :)

On the top of page where you see your username & stuff, click on Settings > on the left side there are some panes..
one of them says 'my settings' below which you can see Edit Profile, Edit profile picture, edit avatar etc.
Choose 'edit profile' & at the bottom of the page you can enter your camera details

EDIT- Bill beat me to it :)

Welcome to the forum

Normally I would have posted this earlier but I am on vacation for a few days. Glad someone filled in for me.

There are some good links here though and some specifically for the D5100 below my name.

If you fill out your profile we can better answer any questions that you might have.
You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Some useful links
http://support.nikonusa.com/app/ans.../nikon-product-manuals-available-for-download
Nikon | Imaging Products | Digitutor

Thanks