Box wine??

nikonjim

Last night my better half handed me a carrier bag and asked "Do you like box wine?" I took it from her and gave it a little shake, wondering why it wasn't making any sloshing noises.
It was well wrapped up, and when I got to the last layer, I could see the tell-tale gold and black box with D7100 on it!!!
I am now the proud (and excited )owner of a nice, new D7100, and can't wait to get out there to use it!!:cool:

AC016

Congrats on the new camera. I love doing that with gifts. It makes the actual gift more of a surprise. Many a time, people have thought they were getting a box of cereal from me, lol:)

Horoscope Fish

Congrats on the new camera. I love doing that with gifts. It makes the actual gift more of a surprise. Many a time, people have thought they were getting a box of cereal from me, lol
Okay, hold the phone a minute...

A box of cereal? "Hey baby, bought you a big ol' box of Cap'n Crunch, cause I know you looooves you some Crunch Berriesl!"... But you put her engagement ring in the bottom of the box?

RockyNH_RIP

Last night my better half handed me a carrier bag and asked "Do you like box wine?" I took it from her and gave it a little shake, wondering why it wasn't making any sloshing noises.
It was well wrapped up, and when I got to the last layer, I could see the tell-tale gold and black box with D7100 on it!!!
I am now the proud (and excited )owner of a nice, new D7100, and can't wait to get out there to use it!!:cool:

Congrats!! You will enjoy it, my better half handed me a bag just before Fathers Day and I also found a 7100 in it!! That is so much fun!!

Pat in NH

Many years ago my Mom bought me a NOS V8 engine for my 1962 Studebaker Hawk. She had the crate wrapped and put under the Christmas tree for me. I had no idea she was getting it for me. Talk about a surprise.