Hi everyone I'm newbie

theenmelia

I'd like to ask if you can help me to use my d5200 It's my first time to have dslr. I want to learn the manual mode, changing of aperture the shutter speed and the iso

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Welcome to the site! Do you want to learn how to actually change things on the camera for manual mode or how to take pics in manual mode?

Roy1961

Contributor
hello and welcome to the forum, if your question is how to shoot pic's in manual mode and you never have done this before (like me and many others) you will find everything in here and recieve help from other members.

theenmelia

Hi jdeg
Yes I want to know how do that. I have no idea. Plus my manual is not with me I lost it when I went to Palawan. Sad I was not able to use my camera when I was in underground river. One of the 7 wonder of the world. Whenever I try to take picture it says the subject is to dark because I'm only using auto mode

AC016

Mabuhay. Been to ur part of the world quite a few times. Beautiful place. You can get the manual from the internet. Have you tried using ur flash?

theenmelia

Aco16

Hi I actually don't know if I used it already. Forgive me I have no idea about d5200 yet. That's why i joined the forum.. Hope you will help me

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72px

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.

JudeIscariot

Welcome! I'm new around here, too. So you want to take on manual mode? That's good! Does it seem like a daunting task? I just helped my girlfriend start using it recently and she was overwhelmed at first. But it's easy to learn once you learn all of the terms and what they all mean and how it affects your shots.