Prints?

sgc525

Hi,

I was wondering where you people get your printing done. Local place? Home printer? Online? I used to have a local place I went, but now I've moved to Memphis and I wouldn't trust Walmart or Target with any print of mine. Thanks!

pedroj

My information wont help you...I get mine printed at a large retailer here in Australia...

They have the latest Fuji printer, Quality is good price is cheap and very quick...

Horoscope Fish

Might sound cheesy but, seriously... Costco.

Their prices are unbeatable, the quality is very good and I can have them mailed to me or I can pick them up in-store on my way home from work.

Depending on the Walmart it might be a good choice. Some of them have management that know how to keep the equipment in pretty good shape. I managed over 100 photo labs and so I am pretty particular about how my prints look. One of our local Walmarts does a really good job with prints. Nations is another very good choice.

Give Walmart a chance on a print and see how they do.

But I try to avoid inkjet. If I can, I'd like to stick to true photographic prints

Some of the inkjet prints are as good or better than the True Photographic prints. Those are the ones that are difficult to get correct. Chemistry, temp and washing have so many variables to leave to most people.

RON_RIP

For prints to 13x19 I do my own. Larger prints I take to Sam's Club. I find their prints acceptable, but they don't reach the quality I achieve at home. If you want it done right, you just have to do it yourself. So now I lust for a bigger printer but don't see that happening any time soon.