New Mobile Skin

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Today a new lightweight mobile skin was installed. This will allow you to browse the site on your phone without using an app.

Check it out from your phone!

Please post here if you encounter any issues. Things are still being tweaked a bit.

Nero

Never used an app, always used my tablet's browser and it always worked pretty well. Let's see what the difference is.

Moab Man

I used the new mobile version. Works well.

T-mobile MyTouch 4G
Android based

Only thing I noticed is that if I post from the phone it drops my signature, but no worries it's not worth your time pursuing. Thank you.

Roy1961

Contributor
its going well, now if my eyes would only too, zoomed in a lot, found the full version, prefer it, will be using it more, it will help kill the hours drive in the morning

wud

Im a fan too. Works with my oldschool Nokia - didn't try posting, though, but guess it'll be fine.

carguy

It looks great on my Samsung Galaxy S3. I do not see the option to 'View new posts' or things like that. Is it available with this mobile skin? I use that most often.

Screenshot_2013-06-26-11-07-03.png

wud

It looks great on my Samsung Galaxy S3. I do not see the option to 'View new posts' or things like that. Is it available with this mobile skin? I use that most often.

View attachment 41983

Think you are looking at the mobile version, if you scroll all the way to the bottom, you should be able to change to full version.

carguy

Think you are looking at the mobile version, if you scroll all the way to the bottom, you should be able to change to full version.

Correct. I mixed up mobile view with the skin.
Where do I go to edit the forum skin? (Need to be careful how I say that...) :)

wud

Tried to answer you yesterday but I cannot write when in full version? It keeps saying I am missing 4 characters, doesnt matter if I wrote several lines.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Tried to answer you yesterday but I cannot write when in full version? It keeps saying I am missing 4 characters, doesnt matter if I wrote several lines.

This is with the mobile style? Were you logged in?

wud

This is with the mobile style? Were you logged in?

No, in full version, I was logged in. In full version you can press like and see todays post + subscribed post, cant do that in mobile version. But I can write in mobile version, yes.