Billetproof carshow Washington 2013

John P

Great day at the car show. The weather was sunny (great for spectators) tricky for good photography. Billetproof 2013.jpg Miss Ginger Snap.jpg Miss Ginger Snap II.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

STM

re: Billetproof carshow Washington 2013

I used to have a bulletproof car, though it was not nearly as pretty as these and kind of noisy, though it could go up side grades that would turn just about any other vehicle over and had great run-flat tires. Another plus was it did have an M2 .50 cal on top for clearing traffic out of your way when you were running late. One 5 round burst and it would be clear sailing ahead!

John P

Re: Billetproof carshow Washington 2013

I used to have a bulletproof car, though it was not nearly as pretty as these and kind of noisy, though it could go up side grades that would turn just about any other vehicle over and had great run-flat tires. Another plus was it did have an M2 .50 cal on top for clearing traffic out of your way when you were running late. One 5 round burst and it would be clear sailing ahead!
Sorry for the typo. It was Billetproof carshow.

Re: Billetproof carshow Washington 2013

Sorry for the typo. It was Billetproof carshow.

I fixed it for you. In the future you can always correct things including the title by editing the post and going to "Go Advanced"

And I loved the cars. I used to restore and show old Studebakers. My favorite was a 1962 Studebaker GT Hawk