iPhoto '11 upgrade may kill your photo library?

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Apple has released a patch to resolve the "extremely rare" data loss issue. Details on the issue and download link for iPhoto 9.0.1 available here.

imnunky

I was just wondering if anyone has/is using the Apple iPad as a portfolio just for their images or the Samsung version, so far what I read the outcome is not the best, just a Query, The idea has merit being portable etc, or is there something else as apposed to a laptop

Browncoat

marketing-portfolio-1.jpg

About $45

apple-ipad-front.jpg

About $700

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Browncoat

Although, I gotta say...the iPad would be awesome to use as a portfolio. I recently saw a sales guy give a presentation on one, and it was unbelievably cool. It's a little difficult to justify the price tag though.

imnunky

Yes I must admit the price is high, last I checked it's more up here, I was also thinking use it as storage, but I guess that would not be feasible, lost, stolen, broken, longevity??, I got this idea from using my 7" LCD screen that I tether to my video cam and my D90, alas no storage just the screen, "All the better to see you with my dear" (I'm handicapped I need glasses) tongue in cheek.....