2010 Australia International Motor Show

Ranie

Hi Guys

Just want to share with you some of my photos from the just concluded Sydney International Motor Show

5106872797_f2621459ec.jpg

5110325470_0ec54e1e50.jpg

5114183706_7316ef9f9b.jpg

5113704817_602be5f9e2.jpg

5116440578_e0da70f57c.jpg

5110200110_d569cdb239.jpg

More pics on my flickr on the motorshow: Australian International Motor Show - a set on Flickr
I will be adding more pictures as my time permits.

Enjoy :D

fotojack

Fabulous shots, Ranie. Excellent work. However, I found one flaw in all those cars, unbelievable as that may seem. The steering wheels were all on the wrong side! ;)

Screen Hit

Hi, wondering how you compensated for the overhead light reflection on the cars? I was at a Hotrod and Streetcar Show at the Gold Coast on the weekend and took some photos.

Most have blowouts from the overhead lights on the tops of the car and bonnet.

Ranie

Hi, wondering how you compensated for the overhead light reflection on the cars? I was at a Hotrod and Streetcar Show at the Gold Coast on the weekend and took some photos.

Most have blowouts from the overhead lights on the tops of the car and bonnet.

Hi Screen Hit, I have to position myself at a angle to avoid those light reflections. I used manual mode, meter it half a stop or 1 stop lower.

Screen Hit

Hi Screen Hit, I have to position myself at a angle to avoid those light reflections. I used manual mode, meter it half a stop or 1 stop lower.

Thanks for answering, I tried to take the photos of each car from different angles however didn't think about the meter. I was using Aperture mode so next car show I'll certainly be trying this. Thank you.

Ranie

Thanks for answering, I tried to take the photos of each car from different angles however didn't think about the meter. I was using Aperture mode so next car show I'll certainly be trying this. Thank you.

Your welcome. I seldom use the other program modes aside from Manual. The meter is your best friend every time.