Hello from SC!

Summer

Hey ya'll!

I am Summer and I live in SC. I currently own the Nikon D60 with the basic 18-55 lens that came packaged with the body. I recieved it as a Valentines Day gift from my husband a few years ago and I have just recently began exploring what exactly my camera is capable of. I am interested in doing photo shoots on the side to earn extra money in my local area. I have come up with some awesome shots and I am slowly learning photoshop to help those not so great shots...My favorites are colorsplashed, nature pictures, and candids. I look forward to learning from the posts in the forums and getting to know some of ya'll!

Joseph Bautsch

Hello Summer and welcome to the Nikonites Community. If you would please complete your profile with some information about yourself and especially add your camera, lens and any other equipment you may be using. That information will be helpful in responding to your questions. We would also like to see some of your work in the galleries. You will be able to upload some shots there when you have completed five posts.

Curt

Welcome Summer, from Canada. Hope you enjoy the site and pick up a lot of tips. I would suggest you look for a DVD from Blue Crane Digital (on the Nikon D60) lots of info that will really help :).

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Summer, and welcome to the forum! This is a great site for getting help and ideas. Don't be afraid to post your pics in the photo critique section --you'll get some excellent feedback and tips and the members are very tactful with their critiquing --I know it's one of the best learning tools for me.

Looking forward to seeing your photos!

Happy Shooting and Best Regards!

Summer

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I will update my profile soon! I have been too busy browsing through the threads to do much of anything else :)