Ernie728

Hello my name is Ernest but friends call me Ernie, residing in Los Angeles, CA but born in Manila, Philippines, I'm a nikon user/shooter been doing digital photography for almost 2 yrs so far I love it, I expose pretty much everything from portrait to still life I like to take my photography to another level and share ideas and techniques with other fellow photographers who share the same passion as I'am so that's all for now hope to be involved in forum discussion and able to feedback as well and happy shooting

Last edited:

Joseph Bautsch

Hello Ernie and welcome to the Nikonites Community. I see you have completed your profile. We need that information to help resolve any questions you me have. The people around here are friendly and like to talk photography and about their Nikons. When you have completed five posts you will be able to upload some of your work in the galleries.

Curt

Welcome Erine, from Canada. I am sure will very much enjoy this site, looking forward to seeing yours Pics.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hello, Ernie, and welcome to the forum! Passion and photography . . . you've come to the right place!
Looking forward to your involvement here!

Best Regards