MrKelso here

Ruidoso Bill

Hey there MrKelso, welcome to Nikonites! Story of my life, be it cameras or computers, as soon as I plunk down the $ the new is released. I've just changed my focus into what I need.

Joohn

Welcome to the club MrKelso. Use ur d5k to the max. U will never be disappointed with the output. Once you are completely done with d5k. Then jump to FX

Joseph Bautsch

Hello MrKelso and welcome to the Nikonites Community. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. The D5000 is an excellent camera and will keep you busy for the next couple of years learning digital photography. Also if you would please complete your profile at least with your camera, lens, and any other equipment you are shooting with. That will help everyone here to respond to any questions you may have.

Mr. Kelso - New Jersey - nah, can't be the same Mr. Kelso I know.

Unless you transferred to the home office (Subaru, USA) in NJ, - anyway, welcome to the forum!! I know we're all looking forward to sharing and seeing images from your new Nikon. Everyone's here to teach, learn, and have fun using their cameras.

MrKelso

Mr. Kelso - New Jersey - nah, can't be the same Mr. Kelso I know.

Unless you transferred to the home office (Subaru, USA) in NJ, - anyway, welcome to the forum!! I know we're all looking forward to sharing and seeing images from your new Nikon. Everyone's here to teach, learn, and have fun using their cameras.

No not the same person that you know. There is a story behind my online name of Kelso and it goes way back to the 1930's and Superman.

So now that i have settled on with the new D5000 i can finally send my old D3000 to my daughter in Texas so she can upgrade from her current coolpix.

Now on to the D7000................... Somebody shoot me now...........:rolleyes:

Now on to the D7000................... Somebody shoot me now...........:rolleyes:

If you ever make it out to Northern California, look me up - I'll take you up on this offer. Perhaps being shot within sight of the Golden Gate Bridge, then being shot in a vineyard, and a few near the rugged Sonoma Coast...

...and after being shot multiple times, you will make it home safe and sound.