D300s body - clearance for $700

mr2_serious

Fry's electronics (if you have one in your city) has the d300s body for $799. Sales rep said it is discontinued.

Item number 655 7033

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

mr2_serious

Hopefully there is one in his city. They is no online ordering for that item, has to be in store. Good luck!

Picking up mine tomorrow. Got a friend in another city 4 hours away to buy it for me. :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Geoffc

I would be interested to know myself as we have both in our house and we regard them as much the same for stills, although the 300s has a couple of nice additions.

fotojack

The D300s has video. I'm not interested in video in the least. I want a good crop camera that has minimal bells and whistles, a CMOS sensor, robust and weather resistant body, more than the 10.2 MP my D200 has. In my opinion, the D300 satisfies all those requirements for me, and is the cream of the crop as far as DX cameras go.

pedroj

The D300s has video. I'm not interested in video in the least. I want a good crop camera that has minimal bells and whistles, a CMOS sensor, robust and weather resistant body, more than the 10.2 MP my D200 has. In my opinion, the D300 satisfies all those requirements for me, and is the cream of the crop as far as DX cameras go.

Yes Jack It is a very good camera...Perfect for my needs, I have printed some images 30 inches long..