A few wedding images from today...

tying-one-on.jpg

A new meaning to "Tying one on".

singin-in-the-rain.jpg

The groom knew exactly what I meant when I mentioned Fred Astaire - His reply: "Singin' in the Rain? Sure we can do that!!"

beauty-and-heartbreaker.jpg

Newly formed family - cousins after the wedding ceremony.

as-time-goes-by.jpg

Just had to convert this one to black and white - after using Nik Software to lighten the center, darken the edges, and brighten up his face just a tiny bit, I used two different Nik Silver Efex Pro filters to achieve the final effect. One for the background, one for the bride and groom.

Thoughts? Comments? I'd love to hear feedback, because it's very rare that the person I work with gives me anything constructive so I can improve.

Joseph Bautsch

The father and son shot is great. I'm sure it will be cherished by the family for many years to come. Good creative shot with the umbrella. Good classic shot of the little boy and girl. Good shot of the bride and groom and excellent choice to do it in black and white. If it were me I would have moved over more to the right to show more of their facial expressions especially that of the bride.

ohkphoto

Snow White
This is one of my favorites from a wedding I did this past July.
By the way, I can't seem to upload anything to the posts lately. So am going to try to link this to my gallery.
Well, can't do that either.

OK . . . what has changed? I can't upload anything to any of the posts all of a sudden. At first, I get a size error, even though the dimensions are within the range. then I get some "bubbles=I/O error, cancelable. . ."

Also, I'm suddenly getting a lot of "diagnose connection problems" when I try to get on the site. anybody have any ideas? (I feel like I woke up this morning suddenly computer illiterate . . . )

Can anybody help?

Browncoat

I've said in many posts now, that I'm a great admirer of your work, EoI. These are excellent shots! That said, I'm going to be hard on you now, just because you asked for constructive criticism.

Tying one on
Great candid shot here, and a tender moment. My only complaints are that you can't see dad/groom's face and the focus here seems to be about 5 feet beyond your subjects. This is a spectacular concept, and I imagine you'll remember it for future weddings. Next time, get exactly what you want by posing the shot.

Ruidoso Bill

This is one of my favorites from a wedding I did this past July.
By the way, I can't seem to upload anything to the posts lately. So am going to try to link this to my gallery.
Well, can't do that either.

OK . . . what has changed? I can't upload anything to any of the posts all of a sudden. At first, I get a size error, even though the dimensions are within the range. then I get some "bubbles=I/O error, cancelable. . ."

Also, I'm suddenly getting a lot of "diagnose connection problems" when I try to get on the site. anybody have any ideas? (I feel like I woke up this morning suddenly computer illiterate . . . )

Can anybody help?

I was also having problems with the site timing out, was advised a server was down, all is well for me now.

ohkphoto

Snow White
I was also having problems with the site timing out, was advised a server was down, all is well for me now.

Bill, thanks for the update. I feel a little better knowing I haven't lost all my marbles (yet.)

Carolina Photo Guy

Beauty and the Heartbreaker image. Suggestion...
I would crop out the guy that seems to be looking at the floor. He is drawing the eye away from the fantastic couple.

Dude, I feel funny making suggestions. Kinda like telling Adams to move more to the left.

But you DID ask.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Beauty and the Heartbreaker image. Suggestion...
I would crop out the guy that seems to be looking at the floor. He is drawing the eye away from the fantastic couple.

Dude, I feel funny making suggestions. Kinda like telling Adams to move more to the left.

But you DID ask.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Dear Pete,

I looked at that when I was editing it. Unfortunately, I came to the conclusion that if I were to crop him out of the frame, the visual ratio would be off so bad, it would look like an amateur crop that was taking someone out of the picture, i.e. chopping an ex-boyfriend out of a photo, then posting it up.