Best Wife on the Planet!!!

RockyNH_RIP

I arrived home from work today and found a brand new Nikon D7100 sitting there for me to open!! My wife is a keeper for sure! (of course she was already after 35 years!!)

I asked her how come, she answered, "Cuz I wanted to and I could"

Tough to beat that... now I can ready and post in the 7100 section as I learn to use the "beast"

Pat in NH

(Watching the battery charge!)

§am

You mean she didn't charge the battery for you? Oh that's grounds for divorce, D7100 present or not!!!

Hahaha - just kidding, I might show my wife this post as way of hinting :)
Course her reply will be "After 35yrs of marriage I'll get you one too"... that's a 1/4 century of waiting :(

Last edited:
You mean she didn't charge the battery for you? Oh that's grounds for divorce, D7100 present or not!!!

Hahaha - just kidding, I might show my wife this post as way of hunting :)
Course her reply will be "After 35yrs of marriage I'll get you one too"... thats a 1/4 century of waiting :(

I will show my wife and tell her she is two years late. We have been married 37 years. Of course she did just let me buy CS6

Patrick M

Very lucky fella. Mine bought me the D80 when they came out as a pressie....which I later traded in for the D5100 and now I too have the D7100.
superb
enjoy

Patrick
(oh, and I've been in love with my wife almost 40 years now!)

Horoscope Fish

Congrats on the spiff!

I know I was *very* surprised at just how big an upgrade going from a D5100 to the D7100 really was because, Dude... It's big.

RockyNH_RIP

Thanks everyone... I am excited!! I had been back and forth between upgrading (5100) to the 7000 or 7100 ... The 7000 was obviously less so I was trying to save but then did not want to regret that choice... I was back and forth, so she made up my mind for me. :) She said that will be for Fathers Day and any other holidays she decides to credit it against!! :)

Pat in NH

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Congratulations on the nice camera your wife gave you. I wish I had been there to see your expression. :)

​Enjoy the 7100, it has to be a fantastic camera.

RockyNH_RIP

Congrats on the spiff!

I know I was *very* surprised at just how big an upgrade going from a D5100 to the D7100 really was because, Dude... It's big.

It will be fun learning though!!! :) I am excited... I know it is going to be a learning curve but in the end it will be better... and it will be FUN!

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

Congratulations on the nice camera your wife gave you. I wish I had been there to see your expression. :)

​Enjoy the 7100, it has to be a fantastic camera.

Thanks Marcel... it was likely a look of shock... and the grin has not left the face since!! :)

Pat in NH

wud

Aaaaaaw precious wife! Big congratulations! We are so lucky.. My husband knows it too, electronic stuff are just the best presents ever :eek:

Cant wait to see more of your great, great pictures.

Michael J.

I am happy with you Pat - I wish you always great light and enjoy your new gear.

Give a big hug to your wife coz this is for me showing LOVE

pedroj

Congratulations Pat...Our wonderful wives can be surprising at times...Mines a bit ill at the moment but is gradually getting better..

piperbarb

Pat, you are so lucky that your wife actually knows which camera to get you. My husband would have no idea, even if I told him over and over. :)

AxeMan - Rick S.

That's fantastic news Pat! I know from past conversations the story of your upgrade. Glad it went the way a lot of us hoped it would.

Guess I'll have to keep a closer eye on that 7100 thread so we can "talk shop" ;)