uploading to gallery

imnunky

I have just batched loaded 10 pic's, after process was completed it said that 7 were uploaded, but when I went to My images only 1 was showing what happened to the rest help please

imnunky

Thanks jdeg for getting back to me
Hmm good question, well I was able to upload one at a time after the above situation, But a question for you, when batch loading, where do the pics go, do they still need tags, Cause when I did it there was to time to fill in anything; wham they're gone I can only presume that 7 are still floating around in there somewhere, I'll not be trying that again. At the time I thought it quicker as I had 25+ to upload. Also it did not really matter as my pics are really nothing to write home about, just was hoping to get remarks on, or how to's, what I should have done, improve etc

Last edited by a moderator:

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
If you upload more than one at a time the system will give you an option to tag and label the pics separately. If you don't give them tags then they just wont have any.

If you didn't select 'member album' for the gallery, then they may have gone into someone else's public album. You can view all your pics by going here: imnunky's Images - Nikonites Gallery @ News

imnunky

Hopefully if there are any pics in other Members/ites albums that obviously don't belong because of my misdemeanor, they would DELETE same, the pics that I put up singularly are all there thank you

Mis Adam

I was just wondering if someone can help a newbie out. Every time I try to load the pics it seems to work then it kicks me off with a reply in the upload status that says there are no files to process. Why does it keep kicking me out when this happens and I have to continually log in?
Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I must have been lucky, but I was able to upload my pictures before having posted 5 threads. Now, I'm looking for a way to post a new thread and can't seem to find the appropriate button to do so. Anyone have a hint for me?

Thanks,

Marcel

fotojack

No problem, Marcel. Let's say you want to post a new thread. Go to the forum you want to post the thread in, for instance (General Photography),look to the top left of the page, where it says Post New Thread, click on that, post your thread, and there you go. :) Hope this helps. If not, get back to me; I'll try to explain it better.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks Jack for the answer. I did notice that the new post button was there once into a forum category. So I gather that one can not open a new category. This must be a moderator's privilege.
Marcel

fotojack

That is correct. Only jdeg and mods can make new categories. However, a request can be made to jdeg for a category, as long as it meets the criteria of the web site, which is solely determined by jdeg, the founder and administrator of this web site.