brand new 18-105 VR FS:

fotojack

Can you wait till I save up for it? It'll be another month at least. Thanks. :) Curt....go away! You don't need this! I want it! :) lol

Curt

Jack, I just bought the Nikon 18-55mm AF-S VR lens....Wow! I love it!
I was looking at getting the 18-105mm. Ran across some great reviews on the 18-55mm.
And they were right it does not disappoint (for under $200.00) great lens. And it has VR just to be on the safe side...lol.
So the 18-105mm is all yours :).
I want to sell my 18-135mm. with my D80 in the fall. So the 18-55mm is it's replacement.

Curt

Took this about 3 inches away from the subject at F5 in a low light room.
18-55mm.JPG

fotojack

lol...thanks, Curt. You rock. :) Now I just have to wait and see what the seller has to say about my request. :)
I, too, have the 18-55 VR lens, and it's one of my favourite. It's an all around utility lens, good for practically any situation. I will be using it for the wedding shoot I have coming up this Saturday, too, along with my 28-105 and the 50mm 1.8.

By the way....the watch shot came out nice, eh. Good shot.

Curt

Jack, I too have the 50mm 1.8 & the 28-105mm. Both great lenses. I think for now I am finishing...lol.
Got the Slingshot 302 bag for Father's day. So I think for now my line-up is complete...lol.
I really like this new 18-55mm. I think it was the answer for me right now. So I will sell both my 18-135mm & 55-200mm with my D80 in the fall.

fotojack

hehe....yeah, I hear ya on the lenses. I call it LAS........Lens Acquisition Syndrome. :).....never seems to stop, eh! :) If I can't get that 18-105, I'd like to see if I can save up for the 11-16mm wide angle lens. I think it would be a good lens to have, to round out my collection.
Lots of room in the Lowepro 302, eh? Jeez.......something else I have to save up for! LOL It never ends!! :)

Curt

Yeah, its a great bag, I posted some pics. Lots of room, very nice. I think I sent you a PM about it a few days ago?