kellyimorris

Hey everyone!! My name is Kelly and I'm new to Nikonites. I have a D700 and am absolutely in love with it - finally a camera that can keep up with what I want to do!! I take pix at every opportunity and my camera is almost a permanent attachment to my hip!!
Look forward to chatting with you guys!! :cool:
~Kelly

PhotoSnapShot

Welcome Kelly,
This is a great site. There are a lot of people that like to help each other out. I understand about having your camera with you most of the time; you never know when you will have a good photo opp.

Enjoy the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

Welcome, Kelly. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. You're in good company with the rest of the D700 crowd. :) Plus.......we're ALL Niko-nuts! :)

Ruidoso Bill

Welcome Kelly to Nikonites, I hope you find the site both useful and enjoyable. Sounds like you have the passion with having that D700 permanently attached by the hip! I have used a D700 a couple of times and it is an amazing camera.

DaveKoontz

Hi Kelly and welcome to the site ... lot's of great photographers and lot's of information to help us in our passion of photography. Where are you in this great world? Looking forward to discussions regarding the D700 and other Nikon related topics.

Regards, Dave

Welcome Kelly! It's great to have you around. I'm sure we'd all appreciate it if you'd fill out your profile a little more, including where you are (generally) in this great big world, and list the camera you use.
I look forward to seeing some of your work posted around here.