Film Photos

pedroj

We are having a bit of a clean up at our place and as you do it, the photo shoe boxes are opened and that's the finish of the chore at hand for several hours...Looking at the images some are "over processed" as in contrast and sharpening...I assume it was the lab individuals personal likes...

How wonderful it is to reawaken the memories with some images, and with others wonder why they were taken...What a pleasant time we all had...

Watch72

Ah.. yes, looking at some old prints that we made years ago. With each photograph I would pause and look at it with new eyes. The content of the photo becomes more important that the technical qualities. It is always a surprise to notice little things, how the place, the people had changed. With modern post processing, I may have change the image a little but I guess the magic of old prints are they are what they are.. a representation... frozen in time.. and that is not something I can change. Alan, thanks for this post to rekindle why I took up photography.

Last edited: