Graphics tablet

Browncoat

I've been using the Wacom Bamboo Pen for a couple weeks now...and love it!

There's a bit of a learning curve, but for me, it's really nice since I'm left-handed. Using a mouse for detailed post-processing work just doesn't feel right. After using a mouse for 20 years, you still never really get used to it when you write w/ the opposite hand.

LensWork

I've had a 9" x 12" Wacom for about 3 years now, and I really like it. The only issue that I have had, and it was just a matter of getting use to, is the tablet's 4:3 aspect ratio means that the pen location/movements do not match the 16:10 aspect ratio of my screen. But with practice, it has become less of an issue.

Ruidoso Bill

Mine is actually the Wacom Bamboo CTF-430 Bamboo One, one of my software suppliers offered it at $39 so grabbed it. Mine is more like 4 X 5 so much smaller version than yours. I keep trying to figure out how the pen can have buttons and no apparant power or batteries.

I have the CTH-661 version, and I have to agree with Anthony. I'm also a lefty, and it took some getting used to at first. Now I use the tablet as a large mouse whenever my Apple Wireless mouse starts giving me issues.