iPhone 6 to gain pro-photography powers?

I love Apple, but come on its a phone.

Not just a phone, It's a iPhone. :cool:

All kidding aside. The iPhone is a great little camera. I have the iPhone 5 and the quality of the photos it takes is amazing. Is it Pro Level? NO.

What it is is a camera that you always have with you and is always ready to take a picture.

HotHits

Not just a phone, It's a iPhone. :cool:

All kidding aside. The iPhone is a great little camera. I have the iPhone 5 and the quality of the photos it takes is amazing. Is it Pro Level? NO.

What it is is a camera that you always have with you and is always ready to take a picture.
The Iphone is a phone with a good camera (8 mega-pixel), the Nokia 808 is a good camera with a phone (41 mega-pixel):cool:

Krs_2007

My Ipad has a bigger and better camera because its bigger than my iPhone, I need to get black rapid strap for it and start a business.

All kidding aside, I like technology but I prefer my camera for real pictures.

Happypuppy

I really am impressed with camera phones. What I like about them are the ease of use to deploy. Even when I have my DSLR I still shoot the camera phone. I send those pics most of the time to instagram , web forums etc.

Camera phones because of the limitations make you work for your shot and improve your creativity... In my case at the least. For the casual photographers they are fine IMO. Some will go on to add a DSLR as they improve at shooting and enjoy it I am sure.

HotHits

IMO. Some will go on to add a DSLR as they improve at shooting and enjoy it I am sure.[/QUOTE]
And that's what they are doing:cool: