FREE Nikonites cards to hand out to your friends!

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Today and tomorrow only Nikonites will send you 20 cards for free to hand out to your friends. It doesn't matter what country you're in, we can send them.

nikonites_card.JPG

Just PM me your address and we'll get them shipped to you!

Privacy: We will not sell or disclose your address to anyone. Your address will only be used to send you these cards - nothing else.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Does anyone remember swats? Boy I used to get a lot of them... LOL

I had a shop teacher who was a tank commander and injured during the Battle of The Bulge in WWII. Tough SOB. Every semester he made a paddle with holes in it. If you horsed around near the tools, you got a swat and had to "autograph" it. At the end of every semester, he hung them on the wall. The best part was looking at the old ones and seeing your dad's, uncle's and brother's autographs!

Dave_W

The Dude
I had a shop teacher who was a tank commander and injured during the Battle of The Bulge in WWII. Tough SOB. Every semester he made a paddle with holes in it. If you horsed around near the tools, you got a swat and had to "autograph" it. At the end of every semester, he hung them on the wall. The best part was looking at the old ones and seeing your dad's, uncle's and brother's autographs!

It would be interesting to hear all the items we were hit with when we were kids. Not that I think I, or most of the people our age were abused, things were very very different 50 yrs ago than today and most of us were hit with a variety of items. For me, it was belts, wooden spoons and the ever popular ping-pong paddle. Any one of these items would land you in the office of Child Welfare these days and if it were a teacher doing it, he/she would go straight to jail.

Eye-level

Banned
Just to put a plug in for the Nikonites cards...hey you can buy anything on the net try zazzle.com! LOL

Not many of you live in an insane state like I do but one thing I find hugely preposterous about this crazy place is a school teacher cannot have or use a paddle here but they are considering allowing them to carry handguns. I just can't wrap my brain around that one.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
If anyone just tried to send me a PM and got a message that you couldn't, you can now - please retry :)

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Okay - all orders have been processed. You should be receiving your cards within the next week :)