Some pretty ladies during a crosplay event

Bukitimah

160d6af.jpg

44d6f26.jpg

7ef10fe.jpg

Horoscope Fish

I wondered what a crosplay event was, so did a search and found cosplay (Costume play)
Cosplay is kinda "one of those things": Done well, it can be kinda cool.

The problem is, in my experience, most of it is NOT done well. Not even close to "done well" and that, THAT my friend... Can rapidly degrade into a horrific, mentally scarring, no-way-to-unsee-what-has-been-seen sort of event. I urge you to proceed with caution.

Bukitimah

My apology and thank you for pointing it out! I have all along thought it was Cross Play thus crosplay in short. So it is Cosplay and I have not read it correctly. Haha

Deezey

I would much rather see cosplay....than say LARPing....but then I have seen some seriously funny stuff from LARPers.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Watoh

I watched a documentary on Netflix on LARPers.. that is some weird s**t. Very weird. But whatever floats one's boat is fine with me. The world would be a dull place if we were all the same.

Krs_2007

Ok, LARPers is a new term and had to look that up. Ok, I guess different strokes for different folks. But I did find a funny picture that said "LARPers, Because even trekkies need someone to laugh at"

JudeIscariot

Ok, LARPers is a new term and had to look that up. Ok, I guess different strokes for different folks. But I did find a funny picture that said "LARPers, Because even trekkies need someone to laugh at"
LARP is a bad, all-encompassing term, to be honest. There are some "LARPs" that Trekkies would never laugh at because the people doing them would remind them of getting physically bullied in school (SCA most notably - which some will say is not a LARP, but since you are ROLE PLAYING a character and it is LIVE and has ACTION, I can't see how it's not) and then there are others that, yes, Trekkies could laugh at easily (touch LARPs, LARPs that don't allow any touching and mitigate combat via a dice rolls - that really breaks up the live action part of it!).

Attached is an example of a full-contact LARP, which can often be much more like a highly physical contact sport than dressing up and being silly. Those guys in the middle full on ran at each other and collided in a shield bash. Epic times.

14822_474166765952155_101259951_n.jpg

Bukitimah

Hi guys, glad you guys like them. They are a bunch of young people who love to dress up and be photographed. No fee from both sides (the model or the photographer). We both enjoy and learn on our interest.
I am using a D300 and mainly afd50 with external flash. I cannot remember but some may be using the Tamron 17-50 f2.8 non VR.