Better editing?

wud

I think the first one looks really good, but then I saw the second - way better! Especially the light in the front of the helmet i good, at the first picture the black part is to "black".

Samsonite

Thanks :) actually I had a much worse example which I had added a vignette to, but couldn't find it... Thanks for the feedback....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

STM

The removal of that huge and distracting watermark in the center of the frame is a much welcomed improvement as well.

Stangman98

I would have left the watermark straight in the center but really lightened it up. Where it is now, anyone can crop it right off without effecting the photo.
As far as the edit, are you using LR 3 or LR4? I would add a little exposure, a touch of contrast, lighten up the shadows, and remove so saturation. Be careful with the contrast as it can causing a blue effect also. I would go a touch farther out with the crop too. You cut the gopro in half.

Samsonite

LR4... I've just put the watermark there as its just the one photo and that's my cousin, I've already given him the photo, so no worries about it being stolen :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!