Camera lens too slow? Buy this.

STM

That lens was somewhat of a novelty when it first came out, it was extraordinarily expensive, and honestly, it was a dog of a lens. Lots of flare/low contrast issues and bad coma which made the corners rather soft, even stopped down. But you could not deny the snob appeal of it. I may be wrong, but I think it may have even been a special order lens, it was so expensive.

Mfrankfort

If you get it for 85$ I get to use it every other weekend for a finders fee. haha. Would be a cool lens to have... It would be like having night vision, haha. Not sure I'd pay 30k for it though. I'm pretty happy with my 200$ 1.8G, lol. Instead of having that lens, I could get 200 of the 50mm 1.8G's. lol

mikew_RIP

That lens was somewhat of a novelty when it first came out, it was extraordinarily expensive, and honestly, it was a dog of a lens. Lots of flare/low contrast issues and bad coma which made the corners rather soft, even stopped down. But you could not deny the snob appeal of it. I may be wrong, but I think it may have even been a special order lens, it was so expensive.

Yes not much good sold mine also ;)