New to Photography and wanting to learn more!

Hi All;
My name is Wiley and I currently live in north Florida. I am a class A-10 PGA golf professional, which is a golf clinician/instructor. And that's how I came to recieve my very first DSLR camera a Nikon D90, I got it from a lady I gave some lessons to who no longer wanted it around to remind her of her ex-husband who bought it. I am very interested in learning how to properly use it, and that's why I joined Nikonites, to help me learn! I have taken some photos and have been told some of them were good, but that was most likely just kind words from friends. And as soon as I figure out how to post a photo on here I will do so, so you can look and see and comment on them. I also have a part time job at the local main post office in a nearby major city where I work different varying hours as needed.

Roy1961

Contributor
welcome to the forum, posting is easy you will get the hang of it, click the insert image in the box above where you post replies and go from there.

Last edited:

pedroj

[h=2]New to Photography and wanting to learn....Your namesake is a little slow in the learning department...LOL..[/h]
Welcome to the forum...

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and unlike my namesake I don't purchase anything from the ACME Company. And I prefer Hossenfeffer to Road Runner. I shot this cute lil guy just outside of my sisters front door, where I am currently staying until I can find a place of my own.
DSC_0002_zps2d4aa1b9.jpg

Whiskeyman

Welcome, Wiley.

I've been to Mcclenny many times. My mom and dad grew up in Green Cove Springs and my dad would take me along to visit friends at the high school when I was a tyke. He was a high school teacher in Jacksonville back then.

Enjoy your D90!

WM