FACEBOOK groups

maxview

Hi dont no if im allowed to do this but as i found this site on facebook ..
on face book I got a group called maxview photography, please come and join it and critisize my pics ;)
i only have 37 menbers atm and looking for more.
And yes most of my pics are taken with a nikon :)

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Maxview!

Pretty much anything (un-obscene LOL) is allowed off-topic, I'm guessing. I did check out your facebook page and certainly don't mind joining if you're wanting numbers; However, if you're wanting serious critiques, consider the "photo critique" section on this forum. We have a lot of knowledgeable photographers with a great eye who can be honest without being hurtful. Photos posted on Facebook simply look "crappy" --photos posted here are hi-res (which is something pretty rare as forums go) so that the critiques can be precise.

I myself do not spend much time on FB . . . too much chit-chat about nothing. Most people who post their pics on FB want "nice photo" comments, not serious critiques.

So pick out one of the photos you posted on FB and give the photo critique a try. I think you'll be amazed at what an incredible learning tool it is. Also, post pics to your gallery on this forum. The members here will look at your gallery and post comments before they hunt your FB page. Just my humble opinion :)

Best Regards