First wedding engagement shoot

hockeyjon04

Hello everybody! This Sunday I'm photographing my wife's best friend and her soon to be husband for their engagement pics. I think I'm more excited than the couple are. Glad to be a part of this place!!

Joseph Bautsch

Hi, and congrats on being asked to shoot the happy couple. What is your plan for the shoot, indoors, outdoors, formal, or informal? Is this the shot that will make the announcement in the newspapers? I see this is your first post, so welcome to the Nikonites Community. If you would please complete your profile at least with the camera, lenses and any other equipment you shoot with. That will help us in the future if you have questions. We would also like to see some of your work in the Gallery. And good luck with the shoot.

goz63

Welcome. I find portrait work to be my biggest challenge. I can put together a shot in my head for almost anything else except portraits. Let us see your finished product when you are done.

Red Kite

Hello everybody! This Sunday I'm photographing my wife's best friend and her soon to be husband for their engagement pics. I think I'm more excited than the couple are. Glad to be a part of this place!!

I am sorry that hockeyjon has not been back to show us the results of his shoot. If you are still visiting Jon, please can we see them? Hope all went well.