Same beach, different pretty girl

STM

D700 and 105mm f/1.8 AIS Nikkor with fill flash

She is quite the cutie! She is also the one in my gallery in the swimsuit who is flipping her hair.

kerriswimsuit_zps9cea3756.jpg

Last edited:

Krs_2007

Great picture, you do find great subjects as well. The photo you mentioned doesn't even look like her, that's a cool picture.

Kevin,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

STM

And just to prove that all I shoot are NOT just 20 something models, here is a photo of a swimsuit shoot I did with a friend of mine. Sheila was born in 1947, and no I did not do any smoothing!

SheilaVFswimsuit_zps16860a78.jpg

STM

I want your job...

I am not so sure about that. Photography is still primarily a hobby for me, though I do the occasional paying gig. My REAL job is that of a hospital microbiologist and I deal with ALL of the nasties; urine, stool, blood, sputum, abscesses of all description and infected body parts, many of which have been excised or amputated. If you do not have a very high tolerance for ICK (!), this is NOT the job for you!

Why, just the other night I had to excise some chunks from this abscessed gall bladder specimen, grind them up in sterile salie and then culture the mixture for the bacterial culprit! That Blackberry of mine takes some great photos, doesn't it? :D

gallbladder_zps9ab2cf5a.jpg

Last edited: