Hi All.

Watch72

Greetings from Hong Kong.
Let me introduce myself a little.
I have been taking pictures for some time now and used to have a little darkroom to fool around and print B&W. With the passing time, interest in photography sort of taken the back seat.
All the film stuff are now gone (almost) and I have picked up digital for the last ten years.
I may have been taking pictures for a long time but I do not think of myself as anywhere as proficient as the members here. I take pictures rather than make pictures. I guess I enjoy the process more than the outcome. Joining this forum, I am looking forward to learn from all the members here.:)

West

Hi Watch72, I will also try and participate (1st post) and hopefully not be overly boring while doing it :D

Last edited:

daredevil123

Hi Watch72! Welcome.

We are not that far from each other, only 3.5 hours flight away. And how does it feel to be in the wonderland of camera shopping?

Watch72

.. and how does it feel to be in the wonderland of camera shopping?

It is great, you get to see, touch and play with the latest camera and gadget the world has to offer. At the same time, the temptation and the GAS can be great. I have to always remind myself that if my photos looked bad, it is me and not the camera or the lens that I am using.

daredevil123

It is great, you get to see, touch and play with the latest camera and gadget the world has to offer. At the same time, the temptation and the GAS can be great. I have to always remind myself that if my photos looked bad, it is me and not the camera or the lens that I am using.

1/3 of my gear are bought in HK. ;)

prices there are just so... tempting..