Greetings From MD

mikeyg36

Hello! I've been enjoying photography for a year and a half now with my D5100. I'm also obsessed with cars, specifically my Camaro...
user11109_pic97913_1360687365.jpg :love-struck:

mikeyg36

Welcome to the forum

If you fill out your profile we can better answer any questions that you might have.
You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Some useful links
Nikon Product Manuals available for download
Nikon | Imaging Products | Digitutor

Thanks

Okay I filled out everything applicable.

Welcome to the board, Mickeyg. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Thanks, I can't wait to learn some new things.

Whiskeyman

Hello! I've been enjoying photography for a year and a half now with my D5100. I'm also obsessed with cars, specifically my Camaro...
View attachment 34781 :love-struck:

I recently met a photographer who does a lot of HDR automotive work, and it is really intriguing. Your Camaro would be a good candidate if you're interested.

I have photographic access to my neighbors late 1960's Camaro, and I want to try HDR with his car. Another acquaintance has a 1948 Desoto that is newly restored and immaculate that I'd love to photograph.

I guess I'd better get off of the computer and get to scheduling a photo shoot!!

Oh, welcome.

And nice car.

WM

mikeyg36

I recently met a photographer who does a lot of HDR automotive work, and it is really intriguing. Your Camaro would be a good candidate if you're interested.

I have photographic access to my neighbors late 1960's Camaro, and I want to try HDR with his car. Another acquaintance has a 1948 Desoto that is newly restored and immaculate that I'd love to photograph.

I guess I'd better get off of the computer and get to scheduling a photo shoot!!

Oh, welcome.

And nice car.

WM
Thanks. Post up the pics of the 1st gen Camaro!