Screen resolution

redrockv8

I'm very pleased with the spectacular photos my D3200 produces but I'm extremely disappointed with the fact that they cannot be viewed full screen with a computer photo viewer. ie: Picassa, VIewNX2, my picturetown. I have an inch of black bars at the top and bottom of my screen. I print very few photos and viewing them full screen on my 23" monitor is important to me. Guess I'll have to learn to live with it.
HT

Horoscope Fish

I'm very pleased with the spectacular photos my D3200 produces but I'm extremely disappointed with the fact that they cannot be viewed full screen with a computer photo viewer. ie: Picassa, VIewNX2, my picturetown. I have an inch of black bars at the top and bottom of my screen. I print very few photos and viewing them full screen on my 23" monitor is important to me. Guess I'll have to learn to live with it.
HT
That or download a photo viewer with a full-screen display option. I use IRFanview and it displays full screen with a double-click of my mouse on an open image. Doesn't get much easier.

redrockv8

That or download a photo viewer with a full-screen display option. I use IRFanview and it displays full screen with a double-click of my mouse on an open image. Doesn't get much easier.

Thank-you,
I downloaded IRFanview and it worked perfectly. Full screen slideshows are important to me and I would have paid for this program had it not been free.

Horoscope Fish

Thank-you,
I downloaded IRFanview and it worked perfectly. Full screen slideshows are important to me and I would have paid for this program had it not been free.
Awesome! Glad it worked out for you. I'll just add that IRFanview is also great for doing quick 'n' dirty edits (crops, basic color corrections, resizing, stuff like that) on image files. It's no PhotoShop or Lightroom but again, for the really simple stuff, I use it a lot because it's fast, fast, fast.