Arches National Park

ssnidey

Here's a few from last week.

400.jpg
105.jpg

Last edited:

MrF

Great shots, ssnidey. I spent a couple of days in Zion on my drive across the country in February, and wished I could have spent more. Time and weather precluded me seeing any of Utah's other parks. I'm a little jealous that you get to live so close.

crycocyon

Wonderful photos. Arches is one of my all time favorite locations to shoot, if not the favorite. Was there years back (used to live in SLC) and just need to get my old slides scanned, hehe. Here are crappy quality scans from an old scanner years back (hope you don't mind me posting them here).

DoorwayF.jpeg

CanyonBush.jpg

Desertflower.jpeg

crycocyon

By the way, I just went through your photo album to look at more of the photos you took on this location and wow there's some seriously nice landscape photos not just at arches but many other locations. Wonderful stuff. It is great to see a serious landscape photographer here as that is also one of my photographic passions, so thanks for sharing your work.

ssnidey

By the way, I just went through your photo album to look at more of the photos you took on this location and wow there's some seriously nice landscape photos not just at arches but many other locations. Wonderful stuff. It is great to see a serious landscape photographer here as that is also one of my photographic passions, so thanks for sharing your work.

Thank you very much, it is much appreciated

Last edited: