Wakeboarding - pictures from today

wud

I am really happy about this set, hope you will like it.

The rest of the images are on my website (see signature)

8665144785_bded523c88_c.jpg

8666254058_d6eb49b100_c.jpg

8666293318_92869f1c1d_c.jpg

8665132863_28ee806a02_c.jpg

8665203105_8a19c3fa72_c.jpg

Stangman98

Which housing are you using on your D3? I am going to Hawaii again next year and am considering at least renting a housing for my D3

wud

What's the distance that those are shot from then?

Very different, we were able to walk around the tracks, and then I got out close to the jumps on a boat. Number 2 picture are from the boat, maybe number 3 too.

I mostly used 35mm, only a few with 70-200mm.

Lakeside Annie

Really nice shots.
My son likes to wakeboard, but I've been too over-protective of my DSLR to take it on the boat with me. :eek: Just too much chance for it to get wet. Plus, I'm the one who has to be his lookout, and make sure that when he falls that the rope stays out of the prop. LOL!

wud

Really nice shots.
My son likes to wakeboard, but I've been too over-protective of my DSLR to take it on the boat with me. :eek: Just too much chance for it to get wet. Plus, I'm the one who has to be his lookout, and make sure that when he falls that the rope stays out of the prop. LOL!

You should give a try someday, it was fun to photograph. My camera didnt get anywhere near wet, not even out on the boat. Also, you can get a plasticcover to protect it, if it is, I didn't have one though.