Faymus Media Photo Challenge #4 "Animals & Wildlife"

Corey @ Faymus Media

Thanks to everybody who participated in photo challenge #3 "Night Photos"!
For this competition the photo challenge theme is "Animals & Wildlife". Photos must be taken during this competition only. No bugs, or insects. I will be verifying this.They can be of dogs, cats, birds, tigers, bears, giraffe's, bulls, cows, dolphins, wales. Anything except insects.

Only outdoor photos, and preferably during the day. However night photos are ok as well.
Submissions begin now on April 18th. The submissions are due by April 27th @ 9pm and the critique will be on spreecast LIVE on April 28th @ 9pm.Here is the spreecast channel:

www.spreecast.com/users/faymus-media
The prize for this competition with be a choice of "lowepro 9x9cm or 9x13cm Lens Case" sliplock compatible!

This takes alot of time to setup, and run these competitions so please support me by reading the information below. Happy Shooting!If you would like to rent or purchase photography equipment please use these links:

www.borrowlenses.com/?blpid=511ce08ba1194

www.adorama.com?kbid=68173
Here is our website:

www.faymusmedia.com
Here is our youtube channel with all kinds of reviews and tips on photography. Please support the channel and "subscribe":

www.youtube.com/faymusmedia
Please "Like" us on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/faymusmedia

Last edited:

Moab Man

I am not familiar with Flicker and I visited the page but didn't see anything related to this weeks challenge. Could I please get a nudge in the right direction so I can submit my entry.

​Thank you.

RockyNH_RIP

Looking forward to seeing a couple entries getting posted on this... I am behind between work and weather.. Saturday may be my only chance to get a decent shot..

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

I am not familiar with Flicker and I visited the page but didn't see anything related to this weeks challenge. Could I please get a nudge in the right direction so I can submit my entry.

​Thank you.

You will have to "join" the group (see coreys link). Then you can add your photo!

pat in NH

Alan

Looking forward to seeing a couple entries getting posted on this... I am behind between work and weather.. Saturday may be my only chance to get a decent shot..

Pat in NH

I actually got a couple of shots on the way to the office today. Might wait till Saturday as well as I have a couple other ideas that I would like to explore first.

RockyNH_RIP

I actually got a couple of shots on the way to the office today. Might wait till Saturday as well as I have a couple other ideas that I would like to explore first.

That is good Alan!! If the weather clears, I may get a shot or 2 Friday after work.. other wise I will be seeking, shooting, processing and hoping all on Saturday!! :)

Pat in NH

Bullittman

Has anyone posted on Flickr yet? I am just trying to figure out if I am using it right. I think I will enter this week, It is time for me to get off the sidelines and ask for some feedback.

Lscha

Well, I don't know if I did it right, but I clicked on one of my Flickr photos and used the drop-down menu for actions, then chose 'Add to group'. Then a box opened with choices and Challenge 4 was in there. I clicked on it and it is showing up in 'Group Pool'. Hmmmmm........

RockyNH_RIP

Well, I don't know if I did it right, but I clicked on one of my Flickr photos and used the drop-down menu for actions, then chose 'Add to group'. Then a box opened with choices and Challenge 4 was in there. I clicked on it and it is showing up in 'Group Pool'. Hmmmmm........

Worked fine Laura!! First photo in .. and a nice one!

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

I was wondering the same thing! Rocky can you tell us how to add our photos?

Hi Tami Jo,

Laura basically got it all set...

Upload the desired photo to your flickr account.. go to the screen top and select groups (Group List)
from the list select the challenge (#4 this week) and you should see Group Pool and ADD Photos..
select add and it will show you what is in your flickr to pick.

Note, in all cases, you must locate the group and join it..

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

Ok Folks! Only 2 days to go (after today!) ... And we only have one picture... Cannot let Laura win by Default (though she has a good picture...:rolleyes:

Hey Corey.. you may want to try and get a Mod to move this thread where the others are.... Might be semi-lost down here!

Pat in NH

Last edited:

Jimmyk

I plan on entering a photo for this contest. I'm still new at this, Corey be gentle with your crtique ;) . I checked out the previous contests and ya'll take some nice photos! I was able to get a few shots on Monday but I'd like to try again and see what else I can get. If the weather doesn't cooperate I will post something from Mondays outing.

Jimmyk