Some Child Portraits w/Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 VRII

RookieDSLR

Here are some child portraits done with my Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 VRII, let me know what ya think. I absolutely love this lens now that I have gotten used to it. Thanks

Jeremy V

Alyssa Gracie Hunter Tractor.jpgAlyssa on Tractor.jpgGracie Model Pose.jpgHunter Cool Guy.jpgHunter in front of Tractor.jpgHunter on Tractor.jpg

eli

I love the feel of the photos, the rural innocence, the retro feel. CHildhood, captured forever. thanks for sharing.
The lens is fantastic, but the beauty is in childhood and you captured it.

they are all very nice but the last one of the little boy sitting on the tractor it priceless.

I assume the softness (which is great) is in the processing and not the lens.

Cowboybillybob1

I have been thinking of getting the lens in the subject of this thread. Is this as good as some (if not all) say it is?
Some say it is the best telephoto that Nikon has ever manufactured.

What is your opinion and have you owned or used it extensively.

RookieDSLR

This lens does NOT!!! dissapoint. Once I got used to the lens and shot with it for a couple of weeks not taking it off my camera I have to say this is now my new favorite and my Nikon 85mm f1.8 has taken a back seat. If you are on the fence about purchasing this lens just do it, you will be so overjoyed with what it can accomplish I have yet regreted pulling the trigger!!!! Hope this helps.

Jeremy V