Hello

premc44

I am Dr.Premachandran from Calicut, India. I have become a member last week. Greetings to all members.
I am unable to upload any photos, I get a message saying that i have no privilege to do that. can someone there help me know what is wrong and what should be done.
Thank you

Joseph Bautsch

Hello and welcome to the Nikonites Community. If you go to the site forum "Site News" the third sticky "New user permissions" will explain the site rules. You won't be able to post photos in the Gallery until you have at least 5 forum postings. There is a couple of other things you can't do as well until you hit that number. With the number of people on this site who like to talk about their Nikons it should be no problem getting to 5 posts. Please hurry with 5 posts, India is a beautiful country and we would love to see some of your photos.

premc44

Thank you, Joseph. I could see that in the site news. will try to achieve that magical number 5 soon and upload some photos.

premc44

Just after sending that reply, I saw the photos in your gallery and particularly liked the 'Moth'. Spot on focus and great detail. I am sure, will have to learn a lot from people like you.