Douro Valley Panoramic

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
My wife and I made a day trip to the Douro Valley from Porto yesterday. The rain was moving into the valley. This is a 4 image pano made with Autopano Giga, saved as a TIFF, cropped in PS CS6 with color adjustment via Color Efex Pro, imported into LR4 and exported to resize, add frame and capture info.

Douro Valley Rain.jpg

Last edited:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
My wife and I made a day trip to the Douro Valley from Porto yesterday. The rain was moving into the valley. This is a 4 image pano made with Autopano Giga, saved as a TIFF, cropped in PS CS6 with color adjustment via Color Efex Pro, imported into LR4 and exported to resize, add frame and capture info.

View attachment 32797

How big is the file Eduard?

ohkphoto

Snow White

View attachment 32797

Beautiful and really well done, Eduard! The detail is just stunning . . . and thank you for sharing your workflow!