Unique idea for night photography

MrF

Ran across this link while browsing the news today. It's a pretty neat idea and resulted in some pretty cool shots:

Long Exposure Neon Waterfalls | Colossal

The only downside is the littering, although they do claim in the article that they collected all the chem lights after the shots. I'm a little skeptical though.

Mfrankfort

Eh.. prob not as harmful as the rest of the pollutants in the water. haha. Awesome pictures though... if you have some time. Just throw a bunch of highlighters into a stream. haha.

Horoscope Fish

Love the concept but some, if not all, of those shots look like they've been post-processed (eg. saturation) to hell and back.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just doesn't happen to trip my aesthetic trigger.

MrF

What a great effect.

That site has a lot of interesting art on it.

This one gives new meaning to 'flat packed' furniture.. :)
Scott Carter’s Sculptural Medium: Deconstructed Gallery Walls | Colossal

Yeah, I spent a while clicking around that site.

Love the concept but some, if not all, of those shots look like they've been post-processed (eg. saturation) to hell and back.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just doesn't happen to trip my aesthetic trigger.

There are a couple in particular where the colors don't really fit with the rest of the photo. It would have been more elegant if they were more subtle.