Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRI

Angeldust

ldHi Everyone,

Up for sale is my Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR I lens, it's a beautiful object, no doubt, but over the last 10 months (really since upgrading to FX), I've found that U no longer shoot this focal range with a zoom, preferring to use primes.

The lens is in immaculate condition externally, there has been a 77m filter on it for all but the 5 minutes required to snap these images, the lens is the USA version and comes with front and rear caps, the 77mm filter (which admittedly is not in great condition) and the lens hood shown.

In the interests of full disclosure, there are a few specks of dust in the lens, though try as I might, I couldn't find a way to show them in photograph. They haven't impacted a single image I've taken with it, though.

Sample images may be found in my flickr album, all of the photos in the set 'Mottisfont' (Mottisfont - a set on Flickr) were shot with it.

No box is included, unfortunately, nor is any paper work. I will ship internationally with this but it's at the buyers expense and risk- this is obviously a heavy item!

Price is at £SOLD (GBP) before shipping, which in the UK is c. £25 by royal mail next day by 1 pm with full insurance.

I'm happy to take payment by Paypal.

Any Questions, please drop me a line, I'm happy to help however I can.

Thanks!

​Mike

70-200 for Nikonites (1 of 1).jpg70-200 for Nikonites2 (1 of 1).jpg70-200 for Nikonites3 (1 of 1).jpg

Last edited: