Custom Printing Software

Ruidoso Bill

I have been looking around for some software for printing panoramic images and also for some custom sizes. Anyone been using any that would allow for such printing?

Last edited:

Joseph Bautsch

The custom panoramic printing capability that I use is part of the printer and the post processing program I use. I have a Epson R1900 printer which is capable of printing up to 13"x44" prints and any custom size between. The post processing program is Aperture 3 which has a custom printing capability of even larger sizes than that.

Ruidoso Bill

I have access to a large format HP printer and I would like to print say cropped images on 16X20 paper size etc and then trim the paper. Cropping images is where I run into problems (create nonstandard HxW images) and I don't want the aspect ratio changed, and now playing with panos it just gets worse. I may be best off just sending them off with instructions.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I've had my panoramics printed at myPhotopipe. Their prices and customer service have been stellar. They are my first choice for printing - especially when they are running specials.