Attachments

• 5014021179_db123b9af9.jpg
    5014021179_db123b9af9.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 188

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I really like the image composition and treatment. One minor suggestion is to maybe try to reduce the glare off of the front train windows a bit. It seems a little too bright.

Last edited:

Joseph Bautsch

Very good shot. I like adding the color back to the train. Good depiction of the disappearing lines of infinity. They do a good job of drawing the eye into the picture. I agree with Eduard, the train windows need to be darkened. Another minor point is the cropping is a little too tight on the left side. Two minor adjustments, still a very good shot.

Ranie

I really like the image composition and treatment. One minor suggestion is to maybe try to reduce the glare off of the front train windows a bit. It seems a little to bright.

Thanks Edward. Actually, I did not notice that glare. Maybe, i need to calibrate again my monitor. I viewed the original file and like the file I have upload at Flickr and they are both spot-on. Thanks for dropping by my post.

Ranie

Very good shot. I like adding the color back to the train. Good depiction of the disappearing lines of infinity. They do a good job of drawing the eye into the picture. I agree with Eduard, the train windows need to be darkened. Another minor point is the cropping is a little too tight on the left side. Two minor adjustments, still a very good shot.

Thank you Joseph. Your inputs are well noted. Thanks for dropping by.