Notification emails not being delivered to Yahoo & AOL

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
As the current notice above states, if you use AOL or Yahoo for email you are probably not getting email updates for the site. We are working with AOL & Yahoo to get our emails delivered properly. In the meantime you can switch the email associated with your account by going here.

WhiteLight

No idea people still used either of those :D

Tap'n on the Galaxy S3

Lol.. i do... both of them :)
couldn't find the id i wanted anywhere else :p

my notifications were set to aol all these days & i wasn't getting any.
Now i changed it to yahoo.. and it seems to be okay...

not working here in uk ..went very slow (delayed) then stopped...are you saying g mail will work .

I can tell you that the vast majority of e mail in the uk is yahoo or gmail...because its free

§am

Yahoo, GMail, Hotmail, Outlook.com, BT, Plusnet and just about any other ISP all give out free email addresses in the UK.
Hotmail and GMail are the worldwide leaders, but I'd love to see actual figures for the UK :)

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Yahoo should be working again.

I'm still waiting on a response from aol.

sent from my phone

Akiviri

I'm thinking you broke something trying to fix it - I use gmail and haven't gotten any notifications for days now.

Last edited:

Moab Man

Yahoo? Every Sunday I would send out a family email telling about my daughter and I to the rest of the family because we live in the west and the rest of the family lives in the east. Then one day the family started to ask if I quit sending out my emails. Problem was Yahoo. They claimed the family members reported my emails as spam. This is why in business and in personal life I don't use or interact with Yahoo. They take liberties and make false claims which is why they too are on my list.

My list.
1. Buy Apple on a Monday
2. Close Apple on Tuesday
3. Buy Yahoo on Wednesday
4. Close Yahoo on Thursday
5. Friday all will be right in the world.

AC016

Yahoo? Every Sunday I would send out a family email telling about my daughter and I to the rest of the family because we live in the west and the rest of the family lives in the east. Then one day the family started to ask if I quit sending out my emails. Problem was Yahoo. They claimed the family members reported my emails as spam. This is why in business and in personal life I don't use or interact with Yahoo. They take liberties and make false claims which is why they too are on my list.

My list.
1. Buy Apple on a Monday
2. Close Apple on Tuesday
3. Buy Yahoo on Wednesday
4. Close Yahoo on Thursday
5. Friday all will be right in the world.

Could you squeeze in Facebook and Twitter??

WhiteLight

Screen Shot 2013-04-15 at 3.33.24 AM.png

all from nikonites.................