D600 Screen Menu

BackdoorArts

Use the dial on the back and press either up or down (I forget which) and it will show just the image. Every new image will display in the format shown on the last viewed image, so once it's clear the rest will be shown without the information until you change it again.

Cowboybillybob1

From what I can see there is always a small strip on the bottom of the photo with some info like the picture #. If I zoom in it disappears but once I get back to the original size it shows up again along with the focus dot used and where you focused on. Tapping the multi-selector around the GO button does make different info screens appear but the small strip on the bottom will be there when you return to full view. Perhaps there is a menu selection to make this disappear that I am not aware of. If so please let me know what that may be.

Last edited:

nikonpup

From what I can see there is always a small strip on the bottom of the photo with some info like the picture #. If I zoom in it disappears but once I get back to the original size it shows up again along with the focus dot used and where you focused on. Tapping the multi-selector around the GO button does make different info screens appear but the small strip on the bottom will be there when you return to full view. Perhaps there is a menu selection to make this disappear that I am not aware of. If so please let me know what that may be.
check your settings in the playback menu

Cowboybillybob1

I was able to hide the focus point but not the small strip on the bottom showing the pic #, date, and some other stuff. Unchecking all the other boxes just makes the subsequent screens unavailable which is not what I was looking for.

You do not see this black horizontal strip when viewing pictures?

nikonpup

keep pushing the the top or bottom on the multi-selector and rotate thru the various screens (I have 8 different screens) till you get to a full image. see pg 179 if you have only the display with info at the bottom then you need to go into playback display options and check "none" that will allow you to toggle between a full display and a display with info.

Cowboybillybob1

Thank you so much Ron. I now have just the photo with no data as an option when I scroll through the pic info. Better than I thought.

I owe you a beer.