Fishing

ssnidey

Trying to catch the big one

040-2.jpg

Anyone got any more

ABN Panzer

Just spent a week at the lake house in N. Alabama. All fishing reports were great! unfortunately we got there between a big storm and a cold spell the bass were all suspended and didn't get a single bite the whole week.
:(

Did get the boat on the water though.

Just spent a week at the lake house in N. Alabama. All fishing reports were great! unfortunately we got there between a big storm and a cold spell the bass were all suspended and didn't get a single bite the whole week.
:(

Did get the boat on the water though.

Lake Guntersville? We just sold our house there a while back. Here is a picture from the back yard.

Nikon_06_24_2011_0384.jpg

Last edited:

Brusader

Fishing on the southern coast of Western Australia, just out of the town of Albany. Quite a few people get washed out to sea around there too.
DSC_0403.JPG

DSC_0408.JPG

DSC_0415.JPG

Deezey

Almost time to get the kayak and flyrod out! My second biggest obsession is almost here! I even used the winter months to try tying some new fly patterns.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

We inherited the house and it was on the point downtown with a great view if the house. Spent almost every weekend there for six months getting it ready to sell. Wish we could have kept but just to far away and expensive to keep That us a beautiful area though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2