Namaste from India

debangshu

Namaste everyone!

I am Debangshu Chakraborty from Siliguri, West Bengal, India. I am basically a web developer and designer by profession and love bikes and photography. You can call me a photography enthusiast. I find this medium as a very interesting way of expressing & challenging myself.

Photography seems to have just happened to me suddenly and luckily I got a mentor who finally managed to drag me into the realms of DSLRs. I started with Canon A530 then moved on to Sony H7 and now finally after saving a fortune and after much serious considerations finally bought a Nikon D90 with 18-105mm kit lens in May 2010. I am still playing around and understanding the basics of photography with DSLRs. I love the D90 and it seems that we have started to understand each other better ;)

You can view my efforts with the D90 here: Experiments with Nikon D90 - a set on Flickr

Looking forward to gathering and sharing knowledge and ideas with everyone here.

Thanks & keep clicking,
Debangshu

Joseph Bautsch

Debangshu, hello and welcome to the Nikonites community. We have a number of D90 users here so I'm sure one of us can help you with any questions you may have. I also have the D90 with the 18-105mm lens. I looked up your photos on Flicker and you have some nice shots there. There are several members in the community from India. You have a beautiful country there to photograph we would love to see some of your work in the Gallery.

Curt

As I have said before its great to have members from all over the world. Welcome to the forum from Canada :).