6 Hour Deep Dive into the D600

nikonpup

i was thinking of driving over to seattle to attend his d600 class, this is a much better alternative. No 6 hrs drive, no seattle traffic and no bed bug motel. I will put the money in a lens fund. Thanks.

BackdoorArts

I have Darrel Young's Mastering the D7000 book and find it to be excellent. The differences between the D7000 and D600 from a functional point of you are not so great as to justify my getting his D600 book (many of the same/similar menu options), but it was just released and is one of the first out there. I'd have no problem recommending it based on his other "Mastering The Dxxx" books.

nikonpup

creativelive d600 course. If i understand correctly you can purchase the course to watch at your convience $29.00. If you have a free 6 hrs tomorrow then the program is free.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I have David Busch's Nikon D600 Guide to Digital SLR Photography. It is a most excellent book. David Busch's Nikon D600 Guide to Digital SLR Photography: David D. Busch: 9781285428338: Amazon.com: Books

I own this book, too; however, after upgrading from a D90, I prefer finding the answers quickly by doing an online search. The book is good...don't get me wrong as I also own this author's book on the D90 which I used a great deal. The Nikon owner's manual is also an excellent reference, but when trying to find info on specific setting changes, I found the online search was fast and effective.

This book by David Busch is great to learn about features I don't even know exist on the D600. :)

Keoki

Great free seminar! It made all the menu settings and buttons completely understandable. For a newby like me it was perfect. I did purchase the course for the $29.00 special because it included some pdf's the free class didn't offer. I always learn more watching rather than reading.

BackdoorArts

I usually retain things learning visually much better, but for some reason have more of an issue purchasing an online video than buying a book. Go figure.

nikonpup

this was a well spent $29. The class to me was well presented, graphics very good and it held my attention. It also helped to get a print out and to be able to download the presentation for futher review.

tmcguire17

Mastering the D600 by Digital Darrell. Its a great book and very well written. Digital copy is 9.99 on amazon or for the paper lovers like me 25.99. Order today get it tomorrow.