Greetings from Idaho!

Josh

Hello all!

I am Josh. I am currently a junior in college. I have been in love with photography since my dad gave me his first dslr he owned back when I was in high school.. but once I got into college I had to give it up. The first camera I owned was the Nikon d60, then my dad let me have his Nikon d90.. but I just didn't have time to do any photography stuff. Now, three years later, I just recently purchased the Nikon d7100! I am already in love with it and just got it yesterday. I should be shooting tomorrow with some friends so I'm pretty excited, and I'll be getting a 50mm and 28-70mm lens from my dad soon! I also got a dslr shoulder rig for recording videos because I am very much into videography. I love editing photos and videos.. sometimes I wonder why I didn't go into a field of study that required it!! Anyways, that's me!

Josh

You will love the D7100. Shoot lots and have fun. Just keep up with your studies. You may have to drop other things like dating, partying, eating and sleeping so you can have time for school and photography.